You know the feeling pretty much anytime you go on Facebook or Instagram – am I missing out? Are people having fun without me?? Did I make the right choice going/not going out tonight? Whether it’s a dinner party, sporting event, restaurant opening, concert, we think we need to be a part of it all because of FOMO.
Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) can happen in real estate, too. Is there a new listing? Am I going to lose this opportunity if I don’t go to the open house? People are selling their homes, should I list, too?
Fortunately, Steve McKenna & The Home Advantage Team are FOMO BUSTERS! Here's how to ease your mind in just a few steps:
- Sign up for alerts and never miss a new listing.
- Catch up on the latest SOLD listings in your neighborhood.
- Ask us anything! Ask The Team a question and get the inside scoop on local real estate info.
- Quick links to community information.
- Subscribe to our blog and stay up-to-date on real estate news and local listings.
- Get social & follow us! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+.
Home buying and home selling can be stressful enough. Don’t let the fear of missing out add to your anxiety. Rest easy and let our technology and know-how keep you in the real estate loop!