Home is so much more than we ever thought it would (or could) be a year ago. We have transformed our living spaces into places where we live, eat, work and sleep on repeat.
We make the most of what we have, but sometimes we have to make a move for something more. If you are requiring more than your current home can provide, or maybe your home is more than you need right now, you’re not alone.
The good news is the market for selling a home in the Greater Boston area is incredibly strong - properties are selling quickly and often with multiple offers. And if you’re looking to buy, we have a number of new properties coming soon and we are seeing activity picking up among sellers.
In the meantime, what does ‘home’ look like for you these days? Here are some examples of how people are making the most of their spaces.
- Work (laptop at the kitchen table)
- School (desk in a bedroom)
- Gym (rolled out yoga mat in the basement)
- Movie Theater (Netflix)
- Live Concert (Alexa playlist)
- Art Gallery (new framed print from Wayfair)
- Place of Community Service (Mask-making)
- Happy Hour (Zoom with friends)
- Farm-to-table (backyard garden & and an Instapot)
- Al fresco dining (firepit with neighbors)
If you would like to learn more about the possibility of selling your current home or if you would like to explore the idea of purchasing a new one, contact us. With more than 35 years in the business, we have the skills and expertise for every real estate situation - in any market.