Find An Agent
Buying or selling a home can be one of the biggest, sometimes most overwhelming, endeavors you will take on. But it doesn’t have to be the headache that many assume it to be.
With the right help, buying or selling a home can be a smooth, successful and rewarding experience, and choosing a local real estate team to get you there is the first step.
We live in the information age, and there is plenty information about neighborhoods, schools, demographics and real estate data for any given town. But that information is just the tip of the iceberg.
Any real estate agent can help you buy or sell a home. But a deep understanding of the local market, the pool of buyers, in addition to skills like marketing, transaction coordination, negotiation, scheduling, and follow-up are what separate the best from the rest.
Steve McKenna and The Home Advantage Team have the experience, skills and knowledge to ensure that the burden of buying or selling a home falls squarely on our shoulders – not yours.
See for yourself why we have been the #1 REALTOR® and #1 real estate team in Arlington Massachusetts for nearly 30 years. Give us a call today to discuss your real estate needs.
Want to learn more about our real estate team? Here’s the stuff you won’t see in the bios. Did you know:
- Steve is a city kid from Allston and believes that being sincere and honest are the key to success in any industry. That and a positive attitude will get you far in life and in real estate.
- Just as she has an uncanny knack for matching people with a perfect home, Erika can also find just the right paint colors to suit any room. And she has a gorgeous dog named Cooper.
- Annie is a Veteran REALTOR® and knows the ins-and-outs of the Medford community better than anyone around.
- Tracy is East Arlington’s go-to REALTOR® and has and equally adorable pug named Miles who knows every dog at the dog park by name (or at least sniff).
- Mike is the newest member of the team, and as a Millennial himself, he brings another level of insight and expertise to the team.