- Gentle breezes billow your curtains (except the windows are closed. And it's 25 degrees out).
- You turn the lights on and the electric meter spins out of control.
- The mailperson can slide the mail under the door.
- You use draft-stoppers for your doors and plastic coverings for your windows.
- You have closets or crawlspaces that are always freezing in the winter and sweltering in the summer.
- After a big snowstorm your gutters start to look like giant glaciers.
- The heat in your home goes up the stairs (and continues right up through a poorly insulated attic).
- You stick your tongue to an outside wall* and you look like Ralphie from a Christmas Story. (*not recommended)
Many homes in the Arlington area are of an older stock and could use some energy efficient improvements. But these can be costly and time consuming. New windows, a new roof, and freshly blown insulation just may not be feasible.
So what if someone could come to your home, tell you exactly where your home's inefficiencies were and update many of them for you? FOR FREE.
That's exactly what the Mass Save Home Energy Assessment provides. Here's a sampling of what you'll get from a FREE energy assessment:
- 75% up to $2000 toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- Generous rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating and hot water heating equipment
- Switch out inefficient bulbs to LEDs
- Switch out inefficient shower heads and faucets to low-flow
- The opportunity to apply for 0% financing for eligible measures through the HEAT loan program
Drafts and poor insulation are sending your heat (and your money) right out the window. Make your home more energy efficient this winter. You'll save money, create a safer home environment, and improve the value of your home.