You can imagine what it takes to fly an aircraft 18 inches apart going upwards of 700 miles an hour. Precision is essential, and achieving that level of expertise doesn’t happen overnight.
Malcolm Gladwell says it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become a master of your field. Maybe a little more if you are a pilot for the Blue Angels, and it certainly there are no short cuts when it comes to being an expert in real estate.
There is no ‘fake it till you make it.’ Fake it and you will be found out. And in order to make it, you need more than just the word REALTOR® after your name.
Steve McKenna & The Home Advantage Team have been the number one team in Arlington for more than 30 years. And with that comes the ability to anticipate, plan, organize and successfully close more transactions than anyone else in town.
So what does precision teamwork look like in real estate?
- Your phone calls and emails are always promptly returned
- You are always up-to-date on the status of your transactions
- Every member of the team is operating in sync
- No balls are dropped
- Your confidence in us only goes up
- No question is ever ‘dumb’ (and every question gets answered)
- Negotiations skill that come from having been through it before
- Connections to only the best, vetted vendors, contractors, partners in town
- Knowing how to price and market a home effectively
If these look like important qualities to have in your real estate team then give us a call. With thousands of homes bought and sold and all the knowledge and expertise that come with that, you can rest easy when you put your home in our hands.