Sometimes the MLS listing information just doesn't convey the spirit of a home. There's more than just beds, baths and square footage - there are things you just wouldn't know unless you've lived there. Which is what this seller wants you to know - how special this home is and why any buyer would love it just as much as they have.
Is 9 Sharon Street in Medford right for you? Here are 10 reasons why it might be:
(OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, January 19th 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
1) Location, location, location! West Medford is very convenient to downtown by commuter rail and to the greater Boston area as a whole. There is space, peace and quiet, but you're still very much in the middle of it all!
2) The living room is the heart of our home, with so much space to fit all friends and family at the same time. Coupled with the open kitchen and dining room, this house creates a unique way to entertain large groups quite easily.
3) Natural sunlight shines in through the Sherman Street side of the house all morning and afternoon. My cacti and succulents love it too and thrive outside on the deck in the warm weather!
4) Dogs and children alike never get tired of the large backyard with the high privacy fence so they can run around and play safely, or just relax quietly in a hammock on the large deck which is also great for entertaining. If you want to venture out, the neighborhood has a playground with tennis and basketball courts, and the Mystic Lakes around the corner provide a great 5.5 mile walking or running loop! We love to look for the bald eagles perched on trees around the lake.
5) The backyard also provides great enjoyment for adults with a green thumb. While the plants are dormant now, the spring and summer bring blooms to the roses, rhododendron, daylilies, yukkas, iris, hibiscus, hosta, lavender, chives, tall grasses, and so many more little wonders!
6) The neighbors around all sides of 9 Sharon are so lovely and welcoming! Need a jump start to your car, secure a package that was delivered, or someone to give an extra key to in case of an emergency? This is that type of neighborhood!
7) The master suite - oh my! The attention to detail in the oversized bathroom and the tranquility of the bedroom have created a special space to be able to retreat to and come back refreshed. It only takes one shower in the bathroom to never want to leave!
8) Storage, storage, storage! There is no shortage of storage in this house.
9) Love your cars like we do? The two-car attached garage is so helpful to keep your car in great shape, an excellent driveway for car washes, and it is easy to bring in groceries without stepping in the rain!
10) This house just feels special to us. It is unique, in a wonderfully convenient location that has so many beautifully functional features that you don't expect until you walk through it. We fell in love when we first saw it and we hope you feel the same way!