Punxsutawney Phil says six more weeks until spring, but the spring real estate market is heating up early! We have this fantastic move-in ready townhome at 11 Bow Street in Arlington to prove our point. But don't take our word for it, see what the seller has to say about this home:
Top 10 Reasons I love 11 Bow St
1. Great location! Walking distance to bike path, restaurants, Ed Burns Arena/Skating Rink, Peirce Elementary, Middle school and High school to name a few!
2. Quiet living community with friendly neighbors. There is a social event to get to know everyone in Village Heights each year!
3. Watching nighttime baseball games across the street under the lights in the summer.
4. Sitting on my patio reading a book and drinking my coffee.
5. Tons of natural sunlight to brighten up my day!
6. Responsive property management to assist when issues arise.
7. Low heating and electricity bills.
8. Snow is shoveled and removed up to the front door!
9. Walking my dog across the street so he can run around the field with all of his 4-legged friends.
10. Beautiful flowers and trees surrounding the property that bloom in the springtime and summer months.
What's not to love?! Join us at the open house, Friday, 2/8, Saturday 2/9, and Sunday 2/10 from 11:30am - 1:00pm. For more information on this listing visit:
Tired of looking at 'fixer-upper'-type homes? Then you will love this move-in ready townhome in Arlington's Village Heights. You can settle right into this 2-level, 2+-bed, 1-bath oversized corner unit and skip the hassle of major updates! The kitchen is fully updated with S/S appliances, granite, beautiful maple cabinets w/ built-in wine storage, and opens to a bright & sunny dining area and spacious living room. Open the French doors and enjoy your morning coffee on your lovely private patio! Upstairs are 2 good-sized bedrooms, full bath and a third room that can be an additional bed, office, or playroom. There are hardwood floors throughout, newer roof, heating system, updated windows, and 2 deeded parking spots. Situated near the Minuteman Bikeway and Mass. Ave. public transportation, you are less than a mile to Arlington Heights, Peirce, Ottoson and the High School! This is a fantastic opportunity to live in the heart of Arlington and enjoy all the community has to offer!